Off The Charts Pay Per Click Performance:
Our unique PPC management process brings transparency to the very opaque world of online advertising and Adwords management. The latest innovations and search engine marketing techniques are leveraged by our consultants to empower brands and drive ROI. We will minimize wasted ad spend, maximize reach and bidding, drive lead volume, maximize conversion rates and exceed your goals.
We are different for one very simple reason. We care about your success. That sounds corny but it’s true. We’ve been around long enough and dealt with countless types of different clients to understand that when you (the customer) is happy, our team is happy and everybody wins and mutually makes money together. You are not just another ‘client’ to us, you are a trusted partner and friend.
From our very beginnings as a freelance consulting company to launching a full agency, we’ve always tried to stay true to our core beliefs of only delivering the most high quality customer experience. We’ve gotten our start way back when in the glory days of the internet back in 2004-2005. We’ve been trucking along generating leads for clients ever since!
We built and managed well over 600+ client campaigns and managed over 50 million dollars in Adspend. We know what works, what converts and how to leverage what we know to your companies advantage.
What To Expect With Our Team:
Below is just a short “hit list” of PPC management services that will be addressed and worked upon on a frequent basis for your campaigns. We are not one the “trendy” PPC companies who churns and burns clients or only works on their campaigns once every 2 weeks, we wanna keep you around. When you win, we win.
- Creating Google Search Engine Marketing Campaigns with specific client needs (includes Location, Network, Devices, CPC, CPM, CPA, Bidding Option, Ad Extension – Location Extension, Phone Extension, Site links)
- Creating Multiple Adgroups by analyzing different products/services offered by the client.
- Setting up and Adjusting the Maximum Bid for the Adgroups.
- Creating multiple effective Ads for every Adgroup and tuning the ads for performance.
- Analyzing your industry, understanding the end user needs/wants and creating effective keywords from users’ search points.
- Creating Campaign Level Negative Keywords.
- Creating Adgroup level Negative Keywords.
- Analyzing your business Goals and Setting up Google Analytics to track user behavior and other metrics.
- Monitoring your Google Adwords PPC performance by analyzing Google Analytics reports for Conversion Tracking, Campaign Tracking, Traffic Sources and Goal Conversions.
- Decreasing the monthly spending budget for existing PPC campaigns by analyzing and improving the Quality Score.
- Suggesting/implementing improvements for Landing page optimization for specific Adgroups.
- Reducing client’s monthly spend by removing irrelevant keywords from the search query keywords, a continuous process of adding/removing positive and negative keywords.
- Bidding analysis and management down to the keyword level and reducing CPC.
- Improving CTR.
- Improving average ad position.
- Creating multiple Ad Copy testing and tuning. A/B testing your copy continuously.In the effort to increase the Quality Score of the keywords we are running, we will make recommendations to the landing pages of your site (or if we have built your landing page we will implement the changes).
We’ll discuss your project, target audience, top competitors and campaign goals. We will then roll out a customized strategy unique to your business alone. After we all are feeling warm and fuzzy inside about the prospect of working together, we will accept payment and get to work either building out a new campaign or optimizing your existing campaigns.
Conversion Code Installation:
Well we can’t optimize a campaign and grow your company ROI without knowing what keywords are winners and which are losers! We’ll install the conversion code on your websites thank you page or appropriate page. We can also direct your in-house team on how to do this as well.
We want to make sure all of your Google Analytics is set-up properly as well. So we will go ahead and tie that all together for you and slap a big bow on it!
Will your campaign be local, national or international? We can target based on states, cities, counties, zipcodes, etc.
This applies to both keywords we want to go after and keywords that we want to negative out so Google never shows us ads for them. Sound confusing? Let me explain briefly. Lets say you want to generate health insurance leads. Well obviously we would want to go after a term like health insurance quotes, so if we are bidding on the broad match term health insurance quotes guess what. Google is going to show our ads for terms like “medicare health insurance, group health insurance and even life insurance”. It will show our ads for those terms because they are closely related, so to mitigate some damage from that we will set negative keywords like life insurance, medicare insurance , medicare, etc.
Landing Page Design:
Yes we do build landing pages. We will help consult any in-house designer you have on payroll in the design aspects of what we need at no additional charge, but if you need us to build out a page for you it will be an additional cost. We use the landing page software Instapage, this allows us to create multiple versions of your landing page and have Instapage’s proprietary algorithm automatically A/B test the different versions against each other so we are always only running traffic to the highest converting page.
Phone Call Tracking:
If you are in a lead generation campaign we will optimize your campaign/landing page to drive phone calls as well. We can either create a separate call only campaign to drive calls or we can optimize your existing campaign and bid higher for mobile traffic. On top of that, we can track all of your phone calls that came from your Adwords campaigns to fine tune your ROI.
Look, we’re not trying to toot our own horns but we’ve been slinging copy for a longtime now, we know what works and what doesn’t, just roll with it. Our ads have ridiculous CTR rates which in turn leads to higher quality scores and overall a more optimal performing campaign.
This is simple which is hard to understand for us why most companies need all kinds of fancy tools and gizmos to do this. Haven’t they ever heard of Skynet? Guess not! We decrease or drop bids on loser keywords and increase on winners. 2+2=4 guys let’s not over complicate things!
It’s in your best interest to set-up a time for your ads to start and stop. Let’s be realistic, its not going to be the greatest lead that comes through at 3:54 am or a phone call that comes in after your closed for business. We advise everyone run a little before business hours and a little after.
Finally, once a week, every Monday at 9am you will be emailed a report detailing the past 7 days of account activity from your Adwords campaigns. It will also compare your new week to the previous week so you will be able to see campaign progression. Also, along with this report you will get your call tracking reporting link, which will show you how many phone calls the Adwords campaign drove, the length of the calls and the call recordings.
PPC Monthly Management:
Tier 1: $600/mo management fee for Ad budgets between $1,500-3,000 per month.
Tier 2: 25%/mo management fee for Ad budgets between $3,001-50k per month.
Tier 3: 20%/mo management fee for Ad budgets between $50,001-75k per month.
Tier 4: 18%/mo management fee for Ad budgets of $75,0001+ per month.
PPC Audit Pricing:
$150 For Adwords Or Bing PPC Account Audit And Report OF Findings/Optimization Suggesstions.
For Larger Accounts We Charge Higher On A Case By Case Basis.